Adah Dress Sample in Ilaria Lace
This classic lace number is perfect for the bride looking for a traditional gown with a classy, modern cut. A fitted silhouette is classy and refined, while the large daisy lace brings a flirty touch. The skirt flares out at the knee and falls into an aisle-worthy train.
This dress is a size 8 and from our 2018 collection.
SAMPLE GOWN NOTES
- This sample has been tried on a handful of times. There are no noticeable signs of wear or damage. Dresses have been spot cleaned. With sample gowns, minimal dirt/staining may be present along the hems and lower portion of the skirt, though not noticeable at a glance. Dry cleaning may be helpful in removing any remaining dirt/stains.
- Please note that this dress has been made according to a standardized size chart. Alterations are to be expected to ensure a perfect fit.
- Request swatch: Please include your name, mailing address, and colour selections in your request. Swatches are complimentary.
- Product Composition: 97% Polyester/3% Spandex Midweight Stretch Crepe, 100% Polyester (Embroidery) Lace , 100% Nylon (Mesh Backing), 97% Polyester/3% Spandex Stretch Satin (Lining).
- If you would like to request more detailed photos, please email email@example.com.
- Please note that this item is final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All of our pieces are made-to-order and require 2-4 weeks to produce (10-12 weeks for dresses, skirts). Rush production is often available, for a slight fee. Please contact us directly.
For more information on Dress Production: here
Within 14 days of receiving your order, we accept exchanges and returns on regular-priced items that are in their original, unworn condition.
Please note that the following are considered a final sale and are therefore not eligible for exchange or return: dresses, skirts, tops, toppers, capes, lingerie, robes, garters, veils, jewellery, complete waistline sashes/belts, items made with white ribbon, grey ribbon, black elastic, and any item with customization or add-on.
For further information, please refer to Orders & Returns