Adah Dress Sample in Reine Lace
This classic lace number is perfect for the bride looking for a traditional gown with a classy, modern cut. A fitted silhouette is juxtaposed with the vintage inspired lace, creating the perfect balance of classic and sultry style. The skirt flares out at the knee and falls into an aisle-worthy train.
This dress is an altered size 00 and is a variation from our 2018 collection.
GARMENT MEASUREMENTS (APPROXIMATE)
- Bust: 30"
- Waist: 25"
- Hips: 31"
- Waist to Hem: 45.5"
SAMPLE GOWN NOTES
- Please note that the back is different than our current Adah Gown pattern.
- This sample has been altered from our standard size chart, in order to fit the model. Please see garment measurements above.
- This sample has been tried on a handful of times. There are no noticeable signs of wear or damage. Dresses have been spot cleaned. With sample gowns, minimal dirt/staining may be present along the hems and lower portion of the skirt, though not noticeable at a glance. Dry cleaning may be helpful in removing any remaining dirt/stains.
- This sample has been altered from our standard size chart, in order to fit the model. Please see garment measurements above. Alterations are to be expected to ensure a perfect fit.
- Request swatch: Please include your name, mailing address, and colour selections in your request. Swatches are complimentary.
- Product Composition: 97% Polyester/3% Spandex Midweight Stretch Crepe, 100% Polyester Lace, 100% Nylon (Mesh Backing), 97% Polyester/3% Spandex Stretch Satin (Lining).
- Model is 5'8" wearing size 00.
- If you would like to request more detailed photos, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that this item is final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All of our pieces are made-to-order and require 1-2 weeks to produce (2-4 weeks for lingerie, tops, and capes; 20 weeks for dresses, skirts). Rush production is often available, for a slight fee. Please contact us directly.
For more information on Dress Production: here
Within 14 days of receiving your order, we accept exchanges and returns on regular-priced items that are in their original, unworn condition.
Please note that the following are considered a final sale and are therefore not eligible for exchange or return: dresses, skirts, tops, toppers, capes, lingerie, robes, garters, veils, jewellery, complete waistline sashes/belts, items made with white ribbon, grey ribbon, black elastic, and any item with customization or add-on.
For further information, please refer to Orders & Returns