FIRST FROST FUR STOLE
LIGHT GREY FAUX FUR STOLE
A faux fur stole perfect for any forested fall soirée or whimsical winter wedding. This grey faux fur wrap channels the elegance of mid-century brides and is the dreamiest of bridal accessories for the crisp weather bride.
- Dimensions: Small 42" (107 cm) x 6"-11" (15.25 cm-28 cm); Medium 45" (114 cm) x 6"-11" (15.25 cm-28 cm); Large 48" (122 cm) x 6"-11" (15.25 cm-28 cm)
- Request swatch: Please include your name, mailing address, and colour selections in your request. Swatches are complimentary.
- Product Composition: 100% Synthetic Faux Fur.
- Photos 1-3, model is 5'2" (1.6m) wearing size Small in Silver Birch.
- Photos 4-5, model is 5'6" (1.65m) wearing size Small in Ivory Pearl.
- Last photo shows, from left to right, Honey, Ivory, Vintage Taupe, Snow Leopard, Hazelnut, and Silver Birch.
All of our pieces are made-to-order and require 1-2 weeks to produce (2-4 weeks for lingerie, capes, tops; 20 weeks for dresses, skirts). Rush production is often available, for a slight fee. Please contact us directly.
For more information on Dress Production: here
Within 14 days of receiving your order, we accept exchanges and returns on regular-priced items that are in their original, unworn condition.
Please note that the following are considered a final sale and are therefore not eligible for exchange or return: dresses, skirts, tops, toppers, capes, lingerie, robes, garters, veils, jewellery, complete waistline sashes/belts, items made with white ribbon, grey ribbon, black elastic, and any item with customization or add-on.
For further information, please refer to Orders & Returns
Love the wrap!!!
I bought this for my upcoming wedding (thank God- they’re predicting snow that day!). It’s a perfect fit (size chart was spot on!), beautiful, warm... and I realized after ordering it that I needed it sooner than it might be sent. I immediately contacted customer service, they got back to me right away, and we got everything squared away with time to spare!
Gorgeous but small was too big
Truly stunning but the size small was still sliding down my arms. You may want to consider an extra small. I may take it to a tailor to have the hook moved.
Love my new stole xx
Love my new stole xx Thank you so much