THIN LEAF VINE VEIL
Inspired by subtle beauty found in nature, we created the Adyn Veil with the sensible bride in mind. This piece features a dainty leaf trim, adding just the right amount of detail along the edge of our soft tulle. Whether your veil is long enough to frame your train or just grazes your waist, this delicate trim will bring natural elegance to your look.
- Dimensions: length varies, please see drop down menu and veil guide photos. Fabric width is 59" (150cm).
- Lace Trim: On the classic style, the lace trim begins approximately 15" from comb (10" on Shoulder 20" and Elbow 30" lengths); On the drop style, the lace trim goes around the entirety of the veil edge.
- Request a swatch: Please include your name and mailing address in your request. Swatches are complimentary.
- Product Composition: 100% Polyester Tulle, Plated Brass Comb (Classic Style) or Veil Pins (Drop Style).
- A classic veil is a half circle cut of fabric which is gathered and sewn into a comb that allows the tulle to drape down the back.
- A drop veil is a circular or oval cut of fabric with no comb that is worn over the head so it drapes down on all sides. All drop veils come with silver veil pins.
- Pictured in the classic style. Model is 5'8" (1.7m), wearing Fingertip length (45").
All of our pieces are made-to-order and require 1-2 weeks to produce (2-4 weeks for lingerie, tops, and capes; 20 weeks for dresses, skirts). Rush production is often available, for a slight fee. Please contact us directly.
For more information on Dress Production: here
Within 14 days of receiving your order, we accept exchanges and returns on regular-priced items that are in their original, unworn condition.
Please note that the following are considered a final sale and are therefore not eligible for exchange or return: dresses, skirts, tops, toppers, capes, lingerie, robes, garters, veils, jewellery, complete waistline sashes/belts, items made with white ribbon, grey ribbon, black elastic, and any item with customization or add-on.
For further information, please refer to Orders & Returns