PEARL WEDDING VEIL
This pearl wedding veil features pearls dotted throughout the fine ivory tulle. This pearl wedding veil is available in classic or drop veil style, and finished with gold, silver, or rose gold accents.
Learn how to style a drop veil here!
- Dimensions: length varies, please see drop down menu and veil guide photos. Fabric width is 59" (150cm).
- Product Composition: 100% Polyester Tulle, Plated Brass Comb (Classic Style) or Veil Pins (Drop Style).
- A classic veil is a half circle cut of fabric which is gathered and sewn into a comb that allows the tulle to drape down the back.
- A drop veil is a circular or oval cut of fabric with no comb that is worn over the head so it drapes down on all sides. All drop veils come with silver veil pins.
- Model is 5'8" (1.7m), wearing Fingertip length (45").
All of our pieces are made-to-order and require 1-2 weeks to produce (2-4 weeks for lingerie, tops, and capes; 20 weeks for dresses, skirts). Rush production is often available, for a slight fee. Please contact us directly.
For more information on Dress Production: here
Within 14 days of receiving your order, we accept exchanges and returns on regular-priced items that are in their original, unworn condition.
Please note that the following are considered a final sale and are therefore not eligible for exchange or return: dresses, skirts, tops, toppers, capes, lingerie, robes, garters, veils, jewellery, complete waistline sashes/belts, items made with white ribbon, grey ribbon, black elastic, and any item with customization or add-on.
For further information, please refer to Orders & Returns
I'm very impressed & in love with my veil. Shipping was effortless to the UK - no extra customs & arrived on the estimated delivery date. The veil itself is beautifully finished and hangs like a dream. The comb is sturdy, secure and comfortable. Beautiful pearls give a touch of elegant detail. I'm so pleased with all my purchases and can't wait to wear them on my wedding! Thank you Davie & Chiyo!
Still have yet to use this but I can say the quality in hand is as beautiful and well crafted as the photos online. Can’t wait to wear it on my wedding day!