GOLD MICA FLAKE VEIL
A modern take on a traditional veil, the Imogen Veil is made with the chic-est of ivory tulle and finished with metallic mica flakes. This veil is perfect for the modern, whimsical bride.
Learn how to style a drop veil here!
- Dimensions: length varies, please see drop down menu and veil guide photos. Fabric width is 59" (150cm).
- Classic Style: Hand-painted trim begins approximately 15" from comb on classic style (10" on Shoulder 20" and Elbow 30" lengths) and is 15" wide along veil edge.
- Drop veil style: Blusher is 30" and hand-painted trim is approximately 15" wide along veil edge.
- Request a swatch: Please include your name and mailing address in your request. Tulle swatches are complimentary.
- Product Composition: 100% Polyester Tulle, Mica Flake, Plated Brass Comb.
- A classic veil is a half circle cut of fabric which is gathered and sewn into a comb that allows the tulle to drape down the back.
- A drop veil is a circular or oval cut of fabric with no comb that is worn over the head so it drapes down on all sides. All drop veils come with silver veil pins.
- Photos 1 to 4 show the classic style in silver. Model is 5'8" (1.7m), wearing Ballet length (60").
- Photos 5 to 8 show the classic style in gold. Model is 5'8" (1.7m), wearing Ballet length (60").
All of our pieces are made-to-order and require 2-4 weeks to produce (4-6 weeks for lingerie, capes, tops; 20 weeks for dresses, skirts). Rush production is often available, for a slight fee. Please contact us directly.
For more information on Dress Production: here
Within 14 days of receiving your order, we accept exchanges and returns on regular-priced items that are in their original, unworn condition.
Please note that the following are considered a final sale and are therefore not eligible for exchange or return: dresses, skirts, tops, toppers, capes, lingerie, robes, garters, veils, jewellery, complete waistline sashes/belts, items made with white ribbon, grey ribbon, black elastic, and any item with customization or add-on.
For further information, please refer to Orders & Returns
One of a Kind Veil!
My wedding dress has a very simple tulle skirt and I wanted something that popped against my dress. I also wanted a long veil. I saw a lot of angel dust and lace veils but it wasn't for me. I came across the Imogen veil and it was the absolute perfect amount of pop against my dress while still being elegant. I recommend this 100% to anyone who is looking for something special because this veil is ONE OF A KIND. Thank you so much Davie and Chiyo! This veil completes my wedding day look!