CLASSIC BOHEMIAN VEIL
Update on a classic veil with a fringe to set every boheme heart alight. This classic bohemian veil can be worn to contrast a minimal, fitted gown or a romantic, whimsical dress. Pasiphaë is a classic, bohemian veil that is equal parts feminine and wild spirit.
- Dimensions: length varies, please see drop down menu and veil guide photos; fringe adds approximately 10".
- Request a swatch: Please include your name and mailing address in your request. Swatches are complimentary.
- Product Composition: 100% Polyester Tulle, Plated Brass Comb (Classic Style) or Veil Pins (Drop Style).
- A classic veil is a half circle cut of fabric which is gathered and sewn into a comb that allows the tulle to drape down the back.
- A drop veil is a circular or oval cut of fabric with no comb that is worn over the head so it drapes down on all sides. All drop veils come with silver veil pins.
- Model is 5'8" (1.7m).
- Photos 1-4 show the classic style, Fingertip length (45").
- Photo 5 shows the drop style, Fingertip length (35"/30").
All of our pieces are made-to-order and require 1-2 weeks to produce (2-4 weeks for lingerie, capes, tops; 20 weeks for dresses, skirts). Rush production is often available, for a slight fee. Please contact us directly.
For more information on Dress Production: here
Within 14 days of receiving your order, we accept exchanges and returns on regular-priced items that are in their original, unworn condition.
Please note that the following are considered a final sale and are therefore not eligible for exchange or return: dresses, skirts, tops, toppers, capes, lingerie, robes, garters, veils, jewellery, complete waistline sashes/belts, items made with white ribbon, grey ribbon, black elastic, and any item with customization or add-on.
For further information, please refer to Orders & Returns