CLASSIC BOHEMIAN VEIL
Update on a classic veil with a fringe to set every boheme heart alight. This classic bohemian veil can be worn to contrast a minimal, fitted gown or a romantic, whimsical dress. Pasiphaë is a classic, bohemian veil that is equal parts feminine and wild spirit.
- Dimensions: length varies, please see drop down menu and veil guide photos; fringe adds approximately 10".
- Request a swatch: Please include your name and mailing address in your request. Swatches are complimentary.
- A classic veil is a half circle cut of fabric which is gathered and sewn into a comb that allows the tulle to drape down the back.
- A drop veil is a circular or oval cut of fabric with no comb that is worn over the head so it drapes down on all sides. All drop veils come with your choice of silver or gold veil pins.
- Photos 2 to 5 show the drop style. Model is 5'8" (1.7m), wearing Fingertip length (35"/30").
- Photos 6 to 8 show the classic style. Model is 5'8" (1.7m), wearing Fingertip length (45").
All of our pieces are made-to-order and require 1-2 weeks to produce (2-4 weeks for lingerie, capes, tops; 20 weeks for dresses, skirts). Rush production is often available, for a slight fee. Please contact us directly.
For more information on Dress Production: here
Within 14 days of receiving your order, we accept exchanges and returns on regular-priced items that are in their original, unworn condition.
Please note that the following are considered a final sale and are therefore not eligible for exchange or return: dresses, skirts, tops, toppers, capes, lingerie, robes, garters, veils, jewellery, complete waistline sashes/belts, items made with white ribbon, grey ribbon, black elastic, and any item with customization or add-on.
For further information, please refer to Orders & Returns