IVORY ANTIQUE FLORAL CATHEDRAL VEIL
A classic tulle veil finished with an elaborate and sophisticated floral lace trim. Reminiscent of antiquated times, Rosà’s detailed floral trim is perfect for both the traditional bride and the boho bride wanting a little extra detail to her wedding day look.
Learn how to style a drop veil here!
- Dimensions: length varies, please see drop down menu and veil guide photos. Lace trim begins approximately 15" from comb on classic style (10" on Shoulder 20" and Elbow 30" lengths).
- Request a swatch: Please include your name and mailing address in your request. Swatches are complimentary.
- A classic veil is a half circle cut of fabric which is gathered and sewn into a comb that allows the tulle to drape down the back.
- A drop veil is a circular or oval cut of fabric with no comb that is worn over the head so it drapes down on all sides. All drop veils come with your choice of silver or gold veil pins.
- Pictured in the classic style. Model is 5'8" (1.7m), wearing Ballet length (60").
All of our pieces are made-to-order and require 1-2 weeks to produce (2-4 weeks for lingerie, capes, tops; 20 weeks for dresses, skirts). Rush production is often available, for a slight fee. Please contact us directly.
For more information on Dress Production: here
Within 14 days of receiving your order, we accept exchanges and returns on regular-priced items that are in their original, unworn condition.
Please note that the following are considered a final sale and are therefore not eligible for exchange or return: dresses, skirts, tops, toppers, capes, lingerie, robes, garters, veils, jewellery, complete waistline sashes/belts, items made with white ribbon, grey ribbon, black elastic, and any item with customization or add-on.
For further information, please refer to Orders & Returns
The Perfect Veil!
From coming into the shop to try on the style and ordering online. The process was simple and fun. Trying it on for the first time I was super happy with the quality and craftsmanship. Can not wait to wear the veil on my big day!