YORK FUR SHAWL
SNOW LEOPARD FAUX FUR SHAWL
A luxurious faux snow leopard fur shawl to accent those crisp fall and winter wedding evenings. This ivory faux fur shawl channels the classic bridal style of the 1950s. Finished with a folded collar, subtle pleating, and fastened with a hidden snap closure.
- Dimensions: 69" x 15" (175 x 38cm).
- Request swatch: Please include your name, mailing address, and colour selections in your request. Swatches are complimentary.
- Product Composition: 100% Synthetic Faux Fur.
- Photos 1-3, the model is 5'2" (1.55m) and wearing Ivory Pearl.
- Photo 4, the model is 5'6" (1.65m) and wearing Ivory Pearl.
- Photo 5, the model is 5'6" (1.65m) and wearing Honey.
- Photo 6, the model is 5'6" (1.65m) and wearing Snow Leopard.
- Photo 7, the model is 5'6" (1.65m) and wearing Silver Birch.
- Last photo shows, from left to right, Honey, Ivory, Vintage Taupe, Snow Leopard, Hazelnut, and Silver Birch.
All of our pieces are made-to-order and require 1-2 weeks to produce (2-4 weeks for lingerie, capes, tops; 20 weeks for dresses, skirts). Rush production is often available, for a slight fee. Please contact us directly.
For more information on Dress Production: here
Within 14 days of receiving your order, we accept exchanges and returns on regular-priced items that are in their original, unworn condition.
Please note that the following are considered a final sale and are therefore not eligible for exchange or return: dresses, skirts, tops, toppers, capes, lingerie, robes, garters, veils, jewellery, complete waistline sashes/belts, items made with white ribbon, grey ribbon, black elastic, and any item with customization or add-on.
For further information, please refer to Orders & Returns
Picture perfect! just like the description, this fur shawl is great quality and exactly as described. I can not thank D&C enough for the support they provided me to order this from Australia. I can not wait to wear this on my wedding day.
Beautiful piece, I can see me using it as an wrap for other things than just the wedding. It is so soft and doesn't look like every other white stole that you see at a winter wedding. It is a bit pricey and I bought the floor sample. They had a sale a few weeks later, that I wish I had waited for, had I known about it. But that being said, I love it.
Love it, it was perfect!
Love it, it was perfect!
Love this, it is so
Love this, it is so soft. I can't wait to wear it!
I bought this shawl in silver birch for my upcoming wedding in the mountains. It's so beautiful and luxurious and cannot wait to wear this on my wedding date. Davie and Chiyo also has excellent customer service and helped alleviate any concerns I had in regards to getting this in time for my big day. Thank you so much! I just love my shawl!